Fees and payment
Tuition fees are payable by direct debit, either termly in advance or by monthly instalments.
The registration fee is £50.
|Reception (incl lunch)||£869.50||£3,478||£10,434|
|Year 1 – 2 (incl lunch)||£877.75||£3,511||£10,533|
|Year 3 – 6 (incl lunch)||£894.00||£3,576||£10,728|
|Senior School and Sixth Form||£1,168||£4,672||£14,016|
Individual music tuition £195 per term (1 lesson per week)
Speech and Drama tuition £75 per term (1 lesson per week)
Included in our fees:
- All curriculum trips and activities (non-residential)
- All curriculum resources including textbooks, exercise books etc
- A wide range of clubs and activities
- Examination entry fees
- Travel costs for school sports matches
- Senior School girls are provided with their own iPad
- Infant and Junior School girls use iPads and these remain in school
Individual quotations for the prepayment of fees are available from the Girls’ Day School Trust on request.
There is a 20% discount available for three or more daughters.
Need to know more?
If you have any questions about our school fees or simply wish to find out more, please contact us or attend one of our open days, where our staff will be on hand to speak to you.