Fees and payment
Tuition fees are payable by direct debit, either termly in advance or by monthly installments.
The registration fee is £50.
A deposit is payable to confirm acceptance of a place. This is £500 and £1000 for British nationals overseas.
Individual music tuition £200 per term (thirty lessons over the year) payable termly in advance.
Speech and Drama tuition £80 per term for one lesson a week (thirty lessons in a year) payable termly in advance.
Nursery fees are £33.75 per morning session and £54.00 per all day session. The 15 hours Free Entitlement Funding (FEF) can be used. Please see the Nursery section for further details. https://nottinghamgirlshigh.gdst.net/nursery/details-and-how-to-apply
Included in our fees:
- All curriculum trips and activities (non-residential)
- All curriculum resources including textbooks, exercise books etc
- A wide range of clubs and activities
- Examination entry fees
- Travel costs for school sports matches
- Senior School girls are provided with their own iPad
- Infant and Junior School girls use iPads and these remain in school
Individual quotations for the prepayment of fees are available from the Girls’ Day School Trust on request.
There is a 20% sibling discount available for the third and any subsequent daughters.
Need to know more?
If you have any questions about our school fees or simply wish to find out more, please contact us or attend one of our open days, where our staff will be on hand to speak to you.